We are currently hiring licensed journeyman plumbers.
- High school diploma or GED
- Texas driver’s license
- Texas journeyman’s plumbing license
- Minimum of one-year plumbing experience
- Proficient in fixture installation, plumbing repairs to all systems, knowledge and ability to run drain calls and sewer machine operations
- Experience in a lead role
- Professional attitude
- Responsible for managing and lending a crew team
- Pre-plan projects and crew assignments with project manager
- Use technology to perform job functions more efficiently
- Operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely
- Install and repair a broad range of plumbing fixtures and components: pumps, valves, boiler systems, compressors, alarm systems, chemical treatment systems, etc.
- Handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical and other environmental hazards
- Desire to grow professionally
- Ability to lead by setting an example and hold others to a higher standard
- Commitment to continuously improve quality and value of services/work
- Willing to be coached for continued personal and professional development
- Ability to build professional relationships with coworkers, customers, and contractors
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and short-term disability benefits
- Tool reimbursement program
We Value Your Time
We understand that your time is precious and we respect that! Our team shows up when we say we will.
We don't just work here, we live here, too! Our goal is to help this community prosper. We are committed to building a better tomorrow.
Consistent Training & Growth Opportunities
At COPPERA, we love learning! We strive to be the most knowledgeable, well-trained, and safe team in the Austin area.
Strong Culture and Values
At the core, we believe in accountability, professionalism, respect, loyalty, and development. We also believe in having fun and treating everyone like family!
Over a Decade of Experience
This ain't our first rodeo! We've seen it all and can help your organization get through whatever plumbing issue you are facing.
Same Day Appointments
Sometimes, plumbing problems just can't wait! Give us a call and we'll do our best to schedule your appointment within 24 hours.