Apprentice Plumbers I-IV
If you’re an apprentice plumber at any level of your journey, consider applying to COPPERA, LLC. All applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test. Additionally, we’re seeking candidates who can work well with others, including coworkers, contractors, and customers.
Qualifications we look for:
- High school diploma or GED
- Texas driver’s license
- Texas Apprentice Plumbing License or must obtain one within 30 days
- Plumbing experience preferred
- Professional attitude
- Willingness to learn and advance with the company
- Team player
- Work under direction of the Lead Plumber
- Perform unskilled/semi-skilled labor tasks
- Progressively learn under the Lead Plumber to obtain new and useful plumbing skills
- Deliver materials as needed
- Operate and use required tools and equipment skillfully and safely
- Use technology to perform job functions more efficiently
- Perform repairs on various plumbing systems under the direction of the Lead Plumber
- Desire to grow professionally
- Ability to lead by setting an example and holding others to a higher standard
- Commitment to continuously improving quality and value of services/work
- Willingness to be coached for continued personal and professional development
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental, vision, and short-term disability benefits
- Education and continued training benefits
Making a Positive Impact in People's LivesSee What Past Clients Are Saying
Honest, professional, and down to earth- Adam H.
Excellent customer service- Jim S.
THE COPPERA DIFFERENCEHow We're Helping Companies and Organizations Build Central Texas
We Value Your Time
We understand that your time is precious and we respect that! Our team shows up when we say we will.
We don't just work here, we live here, too! Our goal is to help this community prosper. We are committed to building a better tomorrow.
Consistent Training & Growth Opportunities
At COPPERA, we love learning! We strive to be the most knowledgeable, well-trained, and safe team in the Austin area.
Strong Culture and Values
At the core, we believe in accountability, professionalism, respect, loyalty, and development. We also believe in having fun and treating everyone like family!
Over a Decade of Experience
This ain't our first rodeo! We've seen it all and can help your organization get through whatever plumbing issue you are facing.
Same Day Appointments
Sometimes, plumbing problems just can't wait! Give us a call and we'll do our best to schedule your appointment within 24 hours.